1) PLEASE STUDY THE BUILDING INSTRUCTION PICTURES BEFORE YOU START!!!, note that the parts on the pictures are samples only of how to construct them together, they are not propper cleaned / sanded!
2) Wash all resin parts with dish soap!
3) Use the right tools to work with and check all parts before you remove any film /support to prevent unnecessary damage!
4) Clean / sand all parts very gently and test fit all parts before glueing when it is Required!!!!!
5) Some part(s) can have a slight bend which is very common with resin, this can be solved very easy by using a Hair Dryer or by dipping the part(s) in a cup of hot ( boiled ) water for just a moment, the resin will become a bit soft so it then can be straighten witout any issue, the same is for possible parts to make them fit better.
6) It can happen that a part(s) might need an additional way to fit which might involves some cutting or add on of either a piece of plastic or styrene.
7) We advise to use a Good and Strong Primer which Holds on Resin as a basis for all parts, you can then paint / weather the model by using your favorite brand(s) according to your wish.
Panzer IV 88mm L/71
Marine Flak Twin 5cm
Steyr RSO AFV
3,7cm Flakvierling 43 "Gewitter"
Tiger 1 Panzer-Gunnery-Schule in Putlos / Defence Bunker
KV-1 203mm U19
Toon Assault Sherman
Sherman T1E3 Mine Roller
Mörserträger auf Panzer 38(t) Ausf. M
1/10 Bust US Soldier with Dog Chemical Warfare Training
5cm Kampfwagenkanone 39 L/60 auf Sockellafette
Assault Sherman Cast Hull
Sherman T33 Flame Thrower Turret
8x2cm AP "Sieve"
Bren Carrier with French75mmM1897
Maus 1-Man KleinpanzerKampfwagen
Long Wheel Base Jeep