1) Please study the building picture instructions before you start, note that the parts on the pictures are samples only of how to construct them together, they are not propper cleaned / sanded!
2) Use the right tools to work with!
3) Check all parts before you remove any film /support to prevent unnecessary damage and clean /sand them very gentle!!
4) Some part(s) can have a slight bend which is very common with resin, this can be solved very easy by dipping the part(s) in a cup of hot ( boiled ) water for just a moment, the resin will become a bit soft so it then can be straighten witout any issue.
5) We advise to use Tamiya Fine Surface Primer as a basis for all parts, you can then paint / weather the model by using your favorite brand(s) according to your wish.