1) PLEASE STUDY THE BUILDING INSTRUCTION PICTURES BEFORE YOU START!!!, note that the parts on the pictures are samples only of how to construct them together, they are not propper cleaned / sanded!
2) Wash all resin parts with dish soap!
3) Use the right tools to work with and check all parts before you remove any film /support to prevent unnecessary damage!
4) Clean / sand all parts very gently and test fit all parts before glueing!
5) Some part(s) can have a slight bend which is very common with resin, this can be solved very easy by dipping the part(s) in a cup of hot ( boiled ) water for just a moment, the resin will become a bit soft so it then can be straighten witout any issue, the same is for possible parts to make them fit better.
6) It can happen that a part(s) might need an additional way to fit which might involves some cutting or add on of either a piece of plastic or styrene.
7) We advise to use Tamiya Fine Surface Primer as a basis for all parts, you can then paint / weather the model by using your favorite brand(s) according to your wish.
Toon Assault Sherman